At Little Falls Eye Care Center we provide a range of eyewear and eyecare services. We invite you to visit our practice to experience the expertise and service you deserve.
- Comprehensive Vision and Eye Health Care for the Entire Family
- Competitively Priced, Quality Eyewear
- Complete Contact Lens Care
- Treatment of Eye Infections (Pink Eye) and Eye Injuries
- Treatment of Glaucoma
- Cataract Management
- Refractive Surgery Consultation
In keeping with our belief in complete quality eye care, we offer full eyewear service. Our trained opticians will assist you in selecting the frames and lenses that best meet your visual needs.
We offer quality frames from leading manufactures including Gucci, Nike, Calvin Klein, Oakley, Costa Del Mar and Serengeti.
We know you want style, comfort and convenience in your eyewear. Transitions Lenses give them to you - lenses so versatile, they change from light to dark without your having to do a thing. What's more, they now come in polarized, nothing simplifies your life better.
Which Contact Lenses are Best for me? The choices between soft spherical, tinted, toric or rigid gas permeable can be a challenging decision. We will tailor your contact lenses to meet your specific needs.
Many factors enter into prescribing the proper lens. A few include your visual correction, your lifestyle and your eye health. Today's technology allows for contact lenses that provide excellent comfort and vision. We strive to offer quality, well fit contact lenses at competitive prices.
LASIK is a surgical procedure intended to reduce a person's dependency on glasses or contact lenses. LASIK stands for Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis and is a procedure that permanently changes the shape of the cornea, the clear covering of the front of the eye, using an excimer laser.
Most patients are very pleased with the results of their refractive surgery. However, like any other medical procedure, there are risks involved.
What are the risks involved?
- YOU MAY BE UNDERTREATED OR OVERTREATED. Only a certain percent of patients achieve 20/20 vision after the procedure. You may still need glasses or contact lenses after surgery. If you used reading glasses before surgery, you will still need reading glasses after surgery.
- PATIENTS THAT REQUIRE WEAK OR VERY STRONG GLASSES ARE LESS LIKELY TO HAVE 20/20 VISION WITH OUT GLASSES AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
- SOME PATIENTS LOSE VISION. A small percentage of patients lose vision that cannot be corrected with glasses, contact lenses, or surgery as a result of treatment. Some studies suggest that patients do not see well in situations of low contrast, such as night or fog, after treatment as compared to before treatment.
We will be happy to discuss refractive surgery options with you. We can help your surgeon provide the best possible results by providing your before surgery exam and pertinent past eye history. We also provide follow-up care after surgery.
Complete package includes:
- quality frames
- safest polycarbonate lens
- scratch coat
- 100%UV protection
Complete package starts at $175.00